- 2018-current Technical Designer at NEP. Creating workflows and tools for real-time graphics in broadcasting.
- 2016-2018 Game Designer/Producer at KeokeN Interactive. Redesigning Deliver us the Moon and reshaping the process to fit with the team.
- 2014-2015 Game Design internship at Abbey Games. Worked on Renowned Explorers for 15 months up till release.
- 2012-2017 Game Design & Producing (Bachelor Art&Technology), at the Saxion Hogeschool Enschede
- 2006-2012 Gymnasium (VWO) diploma, at the Gymnasium Apeldoorn. Subjects were Latin, Philosophy, Economics, History of Art, Drama/Theater and History
- 2011 Cambridge Advanced English (CEFR Level C1), at the Gymnasium Apeldoorn
Extra Curricular Activities
- 2014 Nominations for two Dutch Game Awards:
Best Student Game & Technical Achievement
- 2014 Shook King Willem Alexander’s hand when presenting our VR game to him.