- 2014-2015 Game Design internship at Abbey Games. Worked on Renowned Explorers: International Society.
- 2012-current Game Design & Producing (Bachelor Art&Technology), at the Saxion Hogeschool Enschede (received my Propedeutic in 2013
- 2006-2012 Gymnasium (VWO) diploma, at the Gymnasium Apeldoorn. Subjects were Latin, Philosophy, Economy, History of Art, Drama/Theater, Mathematics (A), History, English and Dutch.
- 2011 Cambridge Advanced English (CEFR Level C1), at the Gymnasium Apeldoorn
Extra Curricular Activities
- 2013 Two group nominations at the Indievelopment Congress, subset of the Festival of Games, Amsterdam.
- 2013 Co-organizer and participant of Global Game Jam in Enschede
- 2011 Member and impromptu chairman of the “Student Council” at the Gymnasium Apeldoorn. Organized public meetings, maintained proper discussion atmosphere and forwarded conclusions to school board.
- 2010 -2014 Part time job at a local Total gas station